It is very hard for the ones who do their jobs with full dedication and earn to the fullest but it is sad full to give the most of their salaries to the income tax department. but now it’s not to worry more!
On Thursday, the income tax department gives relief to the taxpayers. They will be credited the income tax refund amount in the accounts of the taxpayers. The other good thing is that the income tax department has audited the Tax Audit Utility Form from the financial year 2019-20 and 2020-21 on its portal.
It is being said that if the TDS is more than the tax liability then the taxpayer can claim the refund by filling the ITR. In the ITR, one has to provide the bank details and personal details so that the department will give a quick and easy refund to the payers.
The department issued refunds over Rs.1.62lakh crore to 1.79 crore taxpayers in this financial year. This information is given by posting a tweet.
If you haven’t filed your return yet, then fill it out now! You can check the refund status online by following simple steps:
1. Visit the website of the income tax department, https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal
2. Enter your User Id and Password.
3. After logging into your account, select the option of e-filing.
4. Select the Income Tax Returns and click on View File Return.
5. After completing the steps, you can get the details of your ITR on the screen.
So, don’t get delayed in this, fill out the form and get the tax amount refunded. For getting more updates, keep in touch with Us!