For any adventure lover, Ladakh is a dream destination and one of the best places to visit in India in the summer. Summer is considered the best time to visit Ladakh, which makes Ladakh one of the most beautiful summer vacation destinations in India.
It is because of breathtaking valley views like this that tourists flock to Kashmir for their summer vacation. One of India’s most popular tourist destinations and a favorite of Bollywood films for decades, Kashmir has a top-notch infrastructure when it comes to tourism. You can also fully enjoy Nainital if you come here in spring and summer.
Numerous temples, springs, and adventures such as paragliding, zorbing, trekking, and rafting attract tourists to spend unforgettable summer vacation here. You can find the most sacred river flowing through picturesque mountainous terrain in India’s oldest city, hike to the longest surviving Hindu temple high in the Himalayas and visit some of the top UNESCO sites. From the high hills in the north to the tea plantations in the east, this place has everything worth visiting. Here you can see some of the highest mountain passes in the world and exotic wildlife in India’s largest national park.
Northern India is a diverse and tourism-rich landscape with rolling mountains, plains, and rivers. Filled with scenic hiking trails and rivers of the world, this small northeastern state is the perfect Indian adventure destination for backpackers, rafting enthusiasts, climbers, and rock climbers. This must-see place in India is ideal for motorcycle and mountain biking adventures, camping, white water rafting, hiking, and mountain climbing. India is full of amazing places, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari there are always favorite tourist destinations such as the Thar Desert, frozen lakes, snowy peaks, Mahabaleshwar hill stations, Jog, and Shivanasamudram waterfalls, beautifully landscaped gardens, and places of mesmerizing nature.
Most Beautiful Places in India
Here are the most beautiful places in India that you must visit with your best friend, family, and loved one. This list of some of the most popular destinations in India with some of the must-see tourist spots in India is our attempt to help you plan an unforgettable summer vacation in India, be it a family getaway, meeting friends, an escape from your busy corporate life or a romantic getaway for couples. With an abundance of attractions and the best places around every corner, you can plan and experience the best summer vacation in India.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Valley of God, Uttrakhand
These are some popular tourist destinations to visit in India during the summer.
Popular Places For Tourists In India:
- Holy and Oldest Cities: The holy cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh are crowded with tourists and are one of the must-see places in Indian summer. One of the best places to visit in summer in India, the city is dotted with Buddhist monasteries, beautiful viewpoints, and shrines that attract tourists from all over the world. The oldest city in India is often considered the first place to visit in India as it houses many iconic gems such as Kutab Tower, Red Fort, and many other beautiful mausoleums. One of the best summer destinations in India, Dharamsala is also a city known for its cedar forests and panoramic mountain views, nestled on the edge of the Himalayas and home to many natural wonders.
- Hills and lush greenery: Known worldwide as the home of the Dalai Lama of Tibet, Dharamshala is another fantastic summer getaway destination in India and is perfect for those who want to spend their summer among picturesque hills and lush greenery. This hilltop city is one of the best tourist destinations in northern India for a summer getaway. It is shrouded in a dense forest of deodar cedars, and an early morning walk in nature is always relaxing. Dharamsala is close to one of India’s most popular and comfortable hiking trails for all ages, Triunda. Kulu Manali is one such hill station that invites you to join Himachal tour packages all year round to spend time in the peaceful surroundings of picturesque Pahalgam, making Manali one of the best resorts in India.
- Cascading waterfalls and lakes: The waterfalls, valleys, meadows, meadows, forests, and lakes of Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu make it one of the most popular summer resorts on the Indian peninsula. Lush green hills, winding roads, and cascading waterfalls all nicely describe picturesque Pahargan as one of the Scottish and Indian dream places of the East, for those seeking tranquility and relaxation on holiday travel. Humanly speaking, this is the perfect destination. Enjoy the serenity of Umian Lake in the city center in Northeast Bao, and savor delicious Tibetan dishes for those seeking tranquility and relaxation.
- Uncrowded Places: Parade theatrical mountain place; Surrounded by Himalayan landforms, lakes, and swamps, the well-established administrative city is one of the top picks on our exclusive list of places to visit in India during the summer. The uncrowded tourist town of Gangtok is one of the most beautiful places in India to visit in May and June on your trip to the northeast. While the beauty of Gangtok lies in its snow-capped peaks, summer can certainly be the perfect time to visit one of India’s best attractions. Gangtok, the urban settlement and capital of Sikkim, is another of India’s most popular summer destinations. One of the ideal locations for a summer excursion in India, Pachmarhi usually dislikes Mahabaleshwar, Saputara, and other hill stations that are popular in Maharashtra.
Without a second thought, choose one of these destinations and make it the happiest summer of your life. If you’re the kind of person who waits for summer to get out of the house and visit unknown places, then we have a list of places you can visit this summer.